Spencer Stuart GmbH
Consultant in Financial and Public Sector.
Deutsche Börse Group AG
SENIOR GENERAL MANAGER („GENERALBEVOLLMÄCHTIGTER“) 3/2016 – 2/2019
- Responsible for Regulatory Strategy, Government Relations, Corporate Communications, Marketing and Public Affairs; Member of the Group Management Board and permanent guest in the Executive Board.
Consultant and Partner 11/2008 – 2/2016
- Executive Search for C-suite candidates e.g. in financial sector, in public regulatory and supervisory authorities. Professional advisory service to CEOs, ministers and presidents of public, political or regulatory institutions addressing issues such as high-level appointments, C-suite assessments and internal organizational change management.
Dresdner Bank AG
Director and Global Head of Communications and Marketing of Dresdner Bank Group and Dresdner Kleinwort Investment Bank (London) 4/2006 – 10/2008
- Permanent guest of the Executive Board of Dresdner Bank AG and member in various committees of shareholder Allianz SE.
KFW BANK (formerly known as: KREDITANSTALT FÜR WIEDERAUFBAU)
Global Head of Communications and Press Spokesman 10/1998 - 3/2006
- E.g. Development of a KfW brand family including core values, brand names and corporate design;development of first digital and traditional media formats (EXPO 200), as well as innovative events and networks.
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT (BMV)
Head of Political Department in General Strategy Directorate 8/1993 – 10/1998
- Responsible for strategic projects and political communication topics, PR campaigns and strategic advice to the Minister; Operational responsibility for both national and international protocol, ceremonial activities and events.
FEDERAL MINISTRY FOR RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY (BMFT)
Executive staff member in the General Strategy Directorate 4/1993 – 8/1993
Speech writer of Chancellor Dr. Helmut Kohl 2/1991 – 3/1993
University of Tübingen
- 1998 PhD. (Dr. phil.) Insititute of General Rhetoric; Prof Walter Jens und Prof. Gert Ueding.
- 1990 Magister Artium (M.A.) Institute for Eastern European History; Prof Dietrich Geyer.
1986 – 1991 journalistic work as freelancer
Various ARD Radio broadcasting services / „Deutschlandfunk“ / „Deutsche Welle“ / „Radio Regional Heilbronn“ / „Die Zeit / Zeit Magazin“ / „L’Est Republicain“ / etc.
- Proficient in written and spoken (Business) English.
- Conversant in Russian and French